The workout we have come up with today to post is the Will Smith Workout! This one is inspired by the physique that Will Smith has built and maintained for many roles during his career. Don’t forget that nutrition plays an important role when striving to achieve various fitness and strength goals!
Research process for celebrities/characters/etc:
When we are researching workouts for different anime characters, celebrities, cartoon characters, athletes, politicians, etc… We go through a fairly large deep dive into the data we can find available through books, movies, comic books, interviews, articles that have been written, and we often even reach out to contact the individuals to gather data if at all possible. Then using our education and knowledge we formulate workout information based on what the research and outreach information obtained.
Will Smith Stats:
Weight: (approximate) 181 lbs
(Information retrieved from Wikipedia.)
Looking for nutritional information to help get you on track with your health and fitness goals? We also have you covered, on our Unorthodox Training Nutrition page we have laid out many of the basics for nutrition information that has helped to consistently get results. We go into nutrition more in-depth in our membership program as well. Combining fitness and nutrition routines or plans together can allow you to optimize your health and fitness with your lifestyle. Your nutrition should be set-up in a way that helps you to create a sustainable health and fitness routine to achieve your desired health and fitness results.
Will Smith Workout:
- Push-Ups: 3 sets of 20 reps
- Barbell Bench Press: 5 sets of 5 reps
- Incline Barbell Bench Press: 5 sets of 5 reps
- Incline Dumbbell Bench Press: 5 sets of 5 reps
- Upright Cable Flys: 3 sets of 10 reps (high to low)
- Lying Dumbbell Punch: 2 sets to Failure
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press (Seated): Standing 2 sets of 20 reps
- Barbell Shoulder Press (Barbell): 4 sets of 6 reps
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press (Seated): 4 sets of 6 reps
- Behind-the-Neck Barbell Press: Standing 4 sets of 8 reps
- Dumbbell Lateral Raises: 4 sets of 8 reps
- Dumbbell Front Raises: Plate Front Raise 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Dumbbell Air Punch: 4 sets to Failure
- Chin-Ups (Front, Wide-Grip): 50 reps
- Dumbbell Bent Over Row (One-Arm): 4 sets of 6 reps
- Barbell Bent Over Row: 2 sets of 6 reps
- Barbell Bent Over Row: Reverse Grip 2 sets of 6 reps
- Pulldowns (Front, Wide-Grip): 4 sets of 6-8 reps
- Chin-Ups (Front, Wide-Grip): 3 sets of 10 reps
- Cable Pushdowns (Heavy): 4 sets of 8 reps
- Barbell Arm Curls: 4 sets of 8 reps
- Barbell Triceps Extensions: Incline Bench Skullcrusher 4 sets of 8 reps
- Dumbbell Arm Curls (Incline): Alternating 4 sets of 8 reps
- Dumbell Triceps Kickbacks: 4 sets of 8 reps
- Dumbbell Hammer Curls: 4 sets of 8 reps
- Hip Abductions (Machine, Seated): Seated or Cable 20 reps
- Front Squats: 5 sets of 5 reps
- Full Squats: 5 sets of 5 reps
- Dumbbell Lunges: 3 sets of 8 reps
- Leg Press: Single Leg 4 sets of 8 reps
- Box Jump: 4 sets of 30 seconds
Become An Unorthodox Training Member Today:
ACHIEVING FITNESS RESULTS JUST GOT WAY EASIER.
The Unorthodox Training Fitness Program Membership is a simplified process that is easy to learn and adapt as part of your daily routine. Our new one-of-a-kind fitness program provides you with a simplified approach guides you with every step of your fitness journey so you can confidently achieve your fitness goals in less time! Get more training, tools, and resources to help guide you towards achieving your health and fitness goals!
The information discussed in this article is meant solely for educational reasons. This is not medical advice because I am not a doctor. This post is based on my personal experiences and my readings of the existing scientific literature. Only healthy adults should follow the advice and ideas in this article. You should get the advice of your doctor before implementing any of the suggestions in this article. Consult your doctor if you have any health difficulties or pre-existing conditions before making any changes based on the advice in this article. As a disclaimer, the author/owner of this website makes no representations as to whether the material contained there will actually cause any harm or liability, real or perceived, and as such should not be held responsible as you are assuming any risks yourself.