If your into seafood, you will like this recipe we have to share with you today! The recipe today is a fairly healthy seafood paella recipe that has 349 calories per serving (349kcals per serving). Remember to check your ingredients as brands and different ingredients have different nutritional information depending on any added ingredients.
• 250 Grams Marinara Mix
• 2 Cups Mixed Vegetables Of Choice
• ½ Cup Basmati Rice
• 1 Tsp. Garlic
• ½ Tsp. Ginger
• ½ Tsp. Chili Flakes
• 1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
• Salt & Pepper To Taste
Instructions for how to make it:
- Fill a medium pot with about¾ cup of water and bring to a boil. Next add in basmati rice and turn down to low heat. Cover and let simmer for about 15 minutes.
- While this is cooking, heat the coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the marinara mix along with garlic, ginger, and chili flakes and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the mixed vegetables to the skillet and cook for another 4-6 minutes or until veggies are tender and seafood is cooked.
- Spoon the rice onto a plate and then top with the marina mix and vegetables. Serve immediately.
Remember to make sure you are eating the macronutrients for achieving your desired health and fitness goal results.