The workout we have come up with today to post is the Ryan Reynolds Deadpool Workout! This one is inspired by the physique that Ryan Reynolds built to play the role of Deadpool. Don’t forget that nutrition plays an important role when striving to achieve various fitness and strength goals!
Research process for celebrities/characters/etc:
When we are researching workouts for different anime characters, celebrities, cartoon characters, athletes, politicians, etc… We go through a fairly large deep dive into the data we can find available through books, movies, comic books, interviews, articles that have been written, and we often even reach out to contact the individuals to gather data if at all possible. Then using our education and knowledge we formulate workout information based on what the research and outreach information obtained.
Ryan Reynolds Stats:
Weight: (approximate) 185 lbs.
(Information retrieved from Wikipedia)
Looking for nutritional information to help get you on track with your health and fitness goals? We also have you covered, on our Unorthodox Training Nutrition page we have laid out many of the basics for nutrition information that has helped to consistently get results. We go into nutrition more in-depth in our membership program as well. Combining fitness and nutrition routines or plans together can allow you to optimize your health and fitness with your lifestyle. Your nutrition should be set-up in a way that helps you to create a sustainable health and fitness routine to achieve your desired health and fitness results.
Ryan Reynolds Deadpool Workout:
- Foam Rolling: 5 minutes, focusing on tight muscles
- Glute Bridges: 2 sets of 10
- Cat-Cow: 2 sets, 30 seconds each
- Thoracic Rotations: 10 reps/side
- Toe Touches: 10
- Bear Crawls: 10
- Bounding: 3 sets of 10
- Overhead Shovel Throws: 3 sets of 10
- Turkish Get-Ups: 3 sets of 10
RYAN REYNOLDS DEADPOOL WORKOUT ROUTINE
Monday: Leg Day
- Squats: 4 sets of 7 reps (rest as needed)
- Stationary Lunges: 4 sets of 10 reps (one minute rest)
- One-Legged RDL: 4 sets of 10 reps (one minute rest)
- One-Legged Leg Press: 4 sets of 8 reps (one minute rest)
Tuesday: Shoulder Day
- Dumbbell Press: 4 sets of 10 reps (90 seconds rest)
- Side Raise: 4 sets of 10 reps (one minute rest)
- Rear Delt Raise: 4 sets of 10 reps (one minute rest)
- Front Raise: 4 sets of 10 reps (one minute rest)
Thursday: Back Day
- Sumo Deadlifts: 7 sets of 4 reps (rest as needed)
- Pull-Ups: 4 sets of 6 reps (rest as needed)
- One Arm Row: 5 sets of 10 (one minute rest)
- Machine Row: 4 sets of 10 reps (one minute rest)
Friday: Chest Day
- Bench Press: 7 sets of 4 reps (rest as needed)
- Incline Press: 4 sets of 6 reps (rest as needed)
- Dumbbell Flyes: 4 sets of 10 reps (one minute rest)
- Dumbbell Pullovers: 4 sets of 15 reps (one minute rest)
Saturday: Arm Day
- Nosebreakers: 4 sets of 8 reps (one minute rest)
- Tricep Dips: 4 sets of 10 reps (one minute rest)
- Rope Pushdowns: 4 sets of 12 rep (one minute rest)
- Sissy Bar Preacher Curls: 6 sets of 6 reps (one minute rest)
- 45° Dumbbell Curls: 3 sets of 10 reps (one minute rest)
- Hammer Curls: 3 sets of 10 reps (one minute rest)
Become An Unorthodox Training Member Today:
ACHIEVING FITNESS RESULTS JUST GOT WAY EASIER.
The Unorthodox Training Fitness Program Membership is a simplified process that is easy to learn and adapt as part of your daily routine. Our new one-of-a-kind fitness program provides you with a simplified approach guides you with every step of your fitness journey so you can confidently achieve your fitness goals in less time! Get more training, tools, and resources to help guide you towards achieving your health and fitness goals!
The information discussed in this article is meant solely for educational reasons. This is not medical advice because I am not a doctor. This post is based on my personal experiences and my readings of the existing scientific literature. Only healthy adults should follow the advice and ideas in this article. You should get the advice of your doctor before implementing any of the suggestions in this article. Consult your doctor if you have any health difficulties or pre-existing conditions before making any changes based on the advice in this article. As a disclaimer, the author/owner of this website makes no representations as to whether the material contained there will actually cause any harm or liability, real or perceived, and as such should not be held responsible as you are assuming any risks yourself.