This recipe is meant to be high in fat and protein for the most part because it is an edible dessert. This isn’t something you will eat very often more than likely as this is more of a keto friendly recipe or dessert. Be sure to check the ingredients you use to make sure you accurately calculate calories based on the ingredients you actually use because brands and ingredients can vary in macronutrient totals.
Ingredients You Will Need:
● ½ STICK BUTTER (SOFTENED) – 250 CALORIES
● ⅕ CUP SWERVE CONFECTIONERS SUGAR
● PINCH SALT
● ¼ TSP VANILLA EXTRACT
● ½ CUP ALMOND FLOUR – 300 CALORIES
● ¼ CUP DARK CHOCOLATE CHIPS – 70 CALORIES
● 3 OZ CREAM CHEESE – 300 CALORIES
● COMBINE ALL INGREDIENTS INTO MEDIUM SIZED BOWL
● MIX TOGETHER TILL NICELY COMBINED
● SERVE AS FAT BOMBS AND ENJOY
This recipe packs a whopping 922 calories total with 21g of that being protein and 80g of that being fat, and 20g of carbs. This will get you plenty of energy or help curb cravings and appetite. Remember tracking and logging your macronutrients allows for optimal nutrition towards reaching your health and fitness goals. This isn’t really meant to be eaten all at once because of the higher calorie content, you can share it with others or refrigerate and eat it over a couple of days.