This is a delicious protein snack or dessert to have sometimes. If your macronutrients allow for this, maybe give it a try sometime to see if it is something you like. This recipe can help curb cravings for a snack or dessert. Be sure to check your ingredients to accurately calculate the macronutrients as the calorie totals for this recipe may vary depending on the ingredients you use. For the particular ingredients we used this recipe equaled 334 calories total (334kcals).
• 2 scoops of chocolate whey protein powder
• 1 cup frozen blueberries
• 1/, cup milk (full fat)
- Add the frozen blueberries, whey, and milk to a food processor.
- Turn on the processor and mix for about 90-120 seconds until a thick consistency is formed. It should be nice and thick once this process is completed.
- Transfer to another bowl and begin to whisk the mixture rapidly using an electronic whisk/beater.
- Whisk for about 60 seconds until a thick fluff has formed.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and enjoy.
If you need to cut back on fat you can substitute skim milk, if you don’t like chocolate whey protein you can use a different flavor like vanilla for example. Really depends on what you like. More importantly properly logging the macronutrients and total calories properly is important for working towards your health and fitness goals.