We have created a delicious protein packed lean mean recipe to share today! This recipe is 270 calories (270kcals) per serving. The coriander and lime help to take plain chicken breast to another level by adding flavor. Sometimes small changes to foods, can make them more enjoyable but still relatively healthy.
Ingredients for this recipe:
• 30 ml Olive Oil
• 30 ml Coriander Leaves (chopped)
• 15 ml Lime Juice
• 15 ml Chopped Onion
• 1.25 ml. Cayenne Pepper
• 6 oz. Chicken Breasts
• Salt and Pepper To Taste
- Place chicken breast in between two pieces of plastic wrap
- Take a tenderizer and beat the chicken breast until it’s nice and thin
- Remove the plastic wrap and then place the chicken on a plate.
- Mix together the Olive oil, coriander leaves, lime juice, chopped onion, and cayenne pepper. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pour the half the mixture over the top of the chicken breasts and rub into the meat.
- Flip the chicken over and do the same to the other side with remaining half of the mixture.
- Let stand for a few hours or overnight.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and then once heated, add the chicken to the skillet.
Cook for 2-3 minutes and then flip over and continue to cook until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with your desired side dish – brown rice, steamed vegetables, or anything else as desired
Remember to check your ingredients nutrition label to make sure you calculate the appropriate information in regards to the totals for macronutrients. We create recipes to share to help add variety and flavor to make healthy eating sustainable for more people. Ingredients, brands and such can vary in macronutrients so keeping that in mind you want to make sure you track and work towards meeting the macronutrients that suit yourself and your health and fitness goals.