The workout we have come up with today to post is the Beyoncé Workout! This one is inspired by the physique that Beyoncé has built and maintained during her career. Don’t forget that nutrition plays an important role when striving to achieve various fitness and strength goals!
Research process for celebrities/characters/etc:
When we are researching workouts for different anime characters, celebrities, cartoon characters, athletes, politicians, etc… We go through a fairly large deep dive into the data we can find available through books, movies, comic books, interviews, articles that have been written, and we often even reach out to contact the individuals to gather data if at all possible. Then using our education and knowledge we formulate workout information based on what the research and outreach information obtained.
Weight: (approximate) 123 lbs
(Information retrieved from Wikipedia.)
Looking for nutritional information to help get you on track with your health and fitness goals? We also have you covered, on our Unorthodox Training Nutrition page we have laid out many of the basics for nutrition information that has helped to consistently get results. We go into nutrition more in-depth in our membership program as well. Combining fitness and nutrition routines or plans together can allow you to optimize your health and fitness with your lifestyle. Your nutrition should be set-up in a way that helps you to create a sustainable health and fitness routine to achieve your desired health and fitness results.
5+ days per week
I’m going to share the workout routine Marco Borges shared with both Pop Sugar and Elle. The Pop Sugar is specifically targetting a 5 min workout time-frame so you can obviously step it up and utilize it multiple times. The Elle workout is a bonus workout that Marco shes for Beyonces incredible thighs!
I’m not sure if you watched the Homecoming Netflix Original but Beyonce puts in work! You’re going to either need to step it up and do spin class 3-5 times a week, or make up for her extra movement that comes from her choreography training by adding in another form of cardio.
Beyonce 5 Minute Body Blaster:
Here are the five moves he suggests to give yourself an all-over body-blasting workout (even if you only have five minutes to spare before your guests arrive):
- Jumping Plies: I call these jumping squats, but it doesn’t matter what you call them as long as you do them. Here’s how: stand with your feet just a bit wider than shoulder-width apart, abs pulled in tight, and bend your knees, lowering your body till your thighs are parallel to the floor and jump straight into the air. Return to starting position and repeat for one minute.
- Reverse Lunges: Standing with feet shoulder-width apart, step back into a lunge and repeat on the opposite side, alternating for one minute. Be sure that abs remain tight throughout, working your core and maintaining your balance and posture.
- Push-Ups: According to Marco, “The push-up is quite possibly one of the simplest and best body weight movements targeting the muscles of the chest, arms, shoulders and core.” Do as many classic push-ups, or moderated position push-ups from your knees, as you can for a full one minute, making sure to maintain proper form and bring your chest as close to the floor as you can before pushing back to starting plank position.
- Dips: Using a bench or the edge of a chair, position your arms at your sides (almost to the back), flex at the elbow, and lower yourself toward the floor. Return to starting position and repeat for one minute, but don’t rely on your lower body to help lower and raise you — your arms should be doing all the work here.
- Side Planks: Marco suggests this move to blast love handles, working the obliques. Here’s how: “Lie in a plank position with one hand flat on the ground and the other pointed straight to the sky with your feet stacked one over the other. Slowly drop your hips to the ground while maintaining a locked arm, using only your core. Return to your starting position and repeat.”
Do each of the exercises for a minute each, and in just five minutes, you’ll have toned and targeted each of these muscle groups. Plus there’s another benefit to this quick shape-up routine — Borges adds that “the muscle pump you get from this short, intense Total Body Blast fills your muscles with blood and instantly improves the appearance of skin and muscle tone.”
Become An Unorthodox Training Member Today:
ACHIEVING FITNESS RESULTS JUST GOT WAY EASIER.
The Unorthodox Training Fitness Program Membership is a simplified process that is easy to learn and adapt as part of your daily routine. Our new one-of-a-kind fitness program provides you with a simplified approach guides you with every step of your fitness journey so you can confidently achieve your fitness goals in less time! Get more training, tools, and resources to help guide you towards achieving your health and fitness goals!
The information discussed in this article is meant solely for educational reasons. This is not medical advice because I am not a doctor. This post is based on my personal experiences and my readings of the existing scientific literature. Only healthy adults should follow the advice and ideas in this article. You should get the advice of your doctor before implementing any of the suggestions in this article. Consult your doctor if you have any health difficulties or pre-existing conditions before making any changes based on the advice in this article. As a disclaimer, the author/owner of this website makes no representations as to whether the material contained there will actually cause any harm or liability, real or perceived, and as such should not be held responsible as you are assuming any risks yourself.