The recipe we are sharing today can be a great breakfast option, snack or even a dessert. This recipe had 175 calories with 14g of that coming from protein. Be sure to check the ingredients you have available to yourself so that you are properly calculating the macronutrient totals for tracking your overall macronutrients so that you are optimizing your nutrition for working towards your overall health and fitness goals.
● 1 (150G) SERVING – 80 CALORIE FAT FREE VANILLA GREEK YOGURT – 12G PROTEIN
● 1 CUP FRESH STRAWBERRIES SLICED – 40 CALORIES
● ½ CUP FRESH RASPBERRIES – 30 CALORIES
● 2 TABLESPOONS LIGHT COOL WHIP – 20 CALORIES
● ½ CUP GRANOLA – ADD 160 CALORIES (***OPTIONAL NOT INCLUDED IN CALORIE LISTING***)
● LAYER YOGURT, STRAWBERRIES, RASPBERRIES, GRANOLA(***OPTIONAL, not calculated in previously mentioned calorie total) AND LIGHT COOL WHIP
● GARNISH WITH FRESH BERRIES AND ENJOY!
Recipes for foods like these are great for curbing some of your sweet cravings while still being fairly nutritious and help you while you are working on your overall health and fitness goals. Properly calculating, logging and tracking your nutrition is extremely helpful for optimizing your nutrition and fitness with each other for working towards your goals.