The workout we have come up with today to post is the Ben Affleck Batman Workout! This one is inspired by the physique that Ben Affleck built to play the role of Batman. Don’t forget that nutrition plays an important role when striving to achieve various fitness and strength goals!
Research process for celebrities/characters/etc:
When we are researching workouts for different anime characters, celebrities, cartoon characters, athletes, politicians, etc… We go through a fairly large deep dive into the data we can find available through books, movies, comic books, interviews, articles that have been written, and we often even reach out to contact the individuals to gather data if at all possible. Then using our education and knowledge we formulate workout information based on what the research and outreach information obtained.
Ben Affleck Stats:
Weight: 215 pounds (approximately)
(Information retrieved from Wikipedia)
Looking for nutritional information to help get you on track with your health and fitness goals? We also have you covered, on our Unorthodox Training Nutrition page we have laid out many of the basics for nutrition information that has helped to consistently get results. We go into nutrition more in-depth in our membership program as well. Combining fitness and nutrition routines or plans together can allow you to optimize your health and fitness with your lifestyle. Your nutrition should be set-up in a way that helps you to create a sustainable health and fitness routine to achieve your desired health and fitness results.
Ben Affleck Batman Workout:
Here is a two-day training split, which was designed by Ben Affleck’s trainer (Walton Norton Jr.) as part of his Batman workout program. Remember this is just a 2-day split that was part of his overall program. More than likely there was some more cardio sessions, possibly a leg workout day or some sort of full body exercise day as well that made up the full weekly training routine.
Warm Up and Movement (32 minutes)
- Elliptical Strength Training (15 minutes)
- Foam Rolling (9 minutes)
- Plank Arm Extensions (10 seconds; followed by 8 reps, 2-sec extension on each side)
- Spiderman (3 reps each side)
- Inchworm (5 reps)
- Calf Stretch (each leg 15 seconds)
Torso and Strength (40 minutes)
- Farmer’s Walk with Dumbbell (4 walks for 1 minute)
- Alternating Hanging Knee-Up (each leg 11 reps)
- Half Kneeling Row (each side 4 sets, 12 reps)
- Back Bridge (2 reps)
- Alternating DB Reverse Lunge (each leg 8 reps)
- Pull Ups (6 sets, 4 reps)
- Shoulder Bridge (10 seconds; followed by 8 reps, 2-sec extension on each side)
Strength and Fitness (22 minutes)
- Airdyne Sprint (20 seconds)
- V-Bar Pulldown (15 reps)
- Alternating DB Open Curl (5 reps)
- Seated Row (12 reps)
- Goblet Squat
- Lateral Squat (each side 6 reps)
Warm Up and Movement (30 minutes)
- Airdyne Sprint (10 reps, 5 minutes)
- Soft Roller (8 minutes; for upper back, quads, lats, hamstring, glutes)
- Brettzel Stretch (each side 2 reps)
- Kneeling Lat (each side 1 rep)
- Half Kneeling Quad Stretch (each side 2 reps)
- Brettzel Stretch (each side 2 reps)
Torso and Strength (32 minutes)
- Oblique Off-bench Side Crunch (8 reps)
- Body Slide (12 reps, 4 sets)
- DB Lateral Raise (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Back Bridge
- DB Shrug (5 sets, 6 reps)
- Rear Delt Flyes (4 sets, 15 reps)
- Single Leg Hip Raise (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Tricep Pushdown (4 sets, 10 reps)
Strength (36 minutes)
- DB Deadlift (4 sets, 6 reps)
- DB Bench Press (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Chest Flyes (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Stability-Ball Leg Curl (rest: 2 seconds, 4 sets, 6 reps)
Become An Unorthodox Training Member Today:
ACHIEVING FITNESS RESULTS JUST GOT WAY EASIER.
The Unorthodox Training Fitness Program Membership is a simplified process that is easy to learn and adapt as part of your daily routine. Our new one-of-a-kind fitness program provides you with a simplified approach guides you with every step of your fitness journey so you can confidently achieve your fitness goals in less time! Get more training, tools, and resources to help guide you towards achieving your health and fitness goals!
The information discussed in this article is meant solely for educational reasons. This is not medical advice because I am not a doctor. This post is based on my personal experiences and my readings of the existing scientific literature. Only healthy adults should follow the advice and ideas in this article. You should get the advice of your doctor before implementing any of the suggestions in this article. Consult your doctor if you have any health difficulties or pre-existing conditions before making any changes based on the advice in this article. As a disclaimer, the author/owner of this website makes no representations as to whether the material contained there will actually cause any harm or liability, real or perceived, and as such should not be held responsible as you are assuming any risks yourself.